Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Claire Holman Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 14:47:09 EST
Dear friends,

We are getting ready to conduct an audience and marketing survey for our
modest-sized university museum, which also serves the community.  We have
already received the AAM guidelines for such a survey, but I'm wondering if
any of you have a)completed such a survey and b)what you learned.  Ours is
being conducted by a team of graduate students in marketing at our business
school, and they will need a lot of guidance in learning about relevant
museum issues.  Any ideas or suggestions you may have will be gratefully
received.

By the way, this is a great list - we've gotten loads of useful information
from many many helpful folks over the last few months.  Thanks so much!

Best,

Claire Holman Thompson
Director of Development
Bayly Art Museum