From:
Mary Herdegen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 16:48:53 -0500
I agree with Ms. Ely that the use of "Richmond" in your name might be helpful
for those rare creatures who are not famliar with your truly wonderful
facility. HOWEVER,I hope that you will leave "Museum" in your title! The VA
Science Museum (VA Discovery, too!) will never be considered "dull." You do a
fabulous job of educating many different populations on so many interesting
subjects.  Our family especially enjoys the films shown in your domed
theatre. Keep up the good work-you give others a goal to strive for.

Mary Carroll Herdegen, Curator
Esther Thomas Atkinson Museum of Hampden-Sydney
Hampden-Sydney, VA 23943