Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 20:21:01 -0500
Joe,

You might try looking at the new Directory of Vendors and Consultants
published by MCN.  Order info from [log in to unmask]  (MCN, 8720 Georgia
Ave., Suite 501, Silver Spring, MD  20919).  There is also the Directory of
Software for Museums and Archives published by Archives and Museum
Informatics, 5501 Walnut Street, Suite 203, Pittsburgh, PA  15232-2311.

>I am looking for suggetions on museum software packages.  We are a small
>museum looking for museum software, the more diverse and the cheaper the
>better.  Of course one generlly gets what one pays for.  We are looking
>to computerize colection records with an easy to use package.  We would
>also like to do group bookings on the computer.  If any one knows of any
>other museum software applications we would like to know that as well.
>Any suggestions and/or comments would be most helpful.

>Joe Parkinson

Suzanne

Suzanne Quigley
Head Registrar