From:
Tree Ring Circus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 07:49:49 -0900
        False positives, Good Laboratory Practicers or no, I will not
work for any institution that has as its basis unconstitutional invasion
of privacy. The more we put up with this knee-jerk lunacy, the more we
legitimize this sort of Big Brother mentality.
        Stand up for your rights! Refuse the test on constitutional grounds
and force them to fire you! The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation is
not a national security agency. They have no righ to subject you to
mandatory drug testing.
        Mike Lewis
        University of Alaska Fairbanks