From:
mike franz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 15:47:19 -0600

> I'm working on a paper addressing the representation of United States
> involvement, action and reaction to the Vietnam Conflict in museum exhibitions
> in the last 20 years.  Consequently, I would appreciate information about
> exhibitions with this focus, where they were installed and if catalogs
> were produced in conjunction with the exhibitions.  As I am still collecting
> information regarding such exhibitions, I have not yet defined the limits of
> my study.  Currently I'm interested in any and all types of exhibits.
>  Thanks in advance for any leads.
>
> Jackie Carr

Jackie,

The Strategic Air Command Museum in Bellevue, NE has a few exhibits on
the Vietnam era, particularly in regard to the role of SAC and Offutt
AFB.  Their current exhibits tend to be more representative of events
and hardware, but they are in the process of including cultural
exhibits as well.  They do not have a catalog, that I am aware of, but
are in possession of a wide collection.  In addition, they have access
to area historians and the Offutt Museum.  I'm just an intern there,
but Jim Bert is the Director and may be of more assistance.

Strategic Air Command Museum
2510 SAC Place
Bellevue, NE  68005-3933
(402) 292-2001   FAX (402) 292-9824