From:
Allison Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 18:55:00 CDT
Hello all.  If you substitute "Museum" for "library", "object" for "book",
"virtual museum" for "electronic library" (you get the picture. .), this
article has a lot of food for thought.
Allison

From:    IN%"[log in to unmask]"   "Louise S. Robbins SLIS 263-2105"
To:      [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
 [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Subject: really worth reading

>From:    IN%"[log in to unmask]"   "Sue Searing"
>To:      [log in to unmask]
>Subject: A long but insightful article...
>
>There's food for thought in this article.  Hope you all haven't seen it before
>on other listservers; it's new to me.        Sue
>
>From:    IN%"[log in to unmask]"   "LIBrary Women And Technology"
>To:      Multiple recipients of list LIBWAT-L <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Karen Coyle's Talk at CPSR
>
>Here is the text of Karen's talk, courtesy of KC.
>
>--leslie shade

Louise S. Robbins
Assistant Professor and Director, Laboratory Library
School of Library and Information Studies
University of Wisconsin-Madison
600 N. Park Street
Madison, WI 53706
Phone: 608-263-2105 (office) or 263-2963 (laboratory library)
[log in to unmask]     or     [log in to unmask]
                                Allison Smith