From:
Eric Paige <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 1994 02:35:46 -0400
The Johnson County Museum in Shawnee, Kansas is currently featuring an
exhibit "What's For Dinner?"  The exhibit compares dining habits of various
decades from the 19th and 20th centuries.  I would be happy to send you more
information.

One of my classmates from grad school, Jennifer Sturbois, is currently
researching china used by the Santa Fe Railway.  I forwarded your message to
her.

Eric E. Paige
Curator of Education
The Johnson County Museums