From:
"David S. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 09:10:32 EDT
to: museum-l

Thank you to Andy Finch of AAM for mentioning my
company's role as consultant to the Institute of
Museum Services' National Needs Assessment. I am
gratified by such recognition.

Mr. Finch also says AAM will post a reply to
Museum-L concerning my comments on AAM's Museums
Count survey. I look forward to this, since the
accuracy of museum statistics, and the use of
money that government, foundations and
corporations intend to be spent for the good of
museums, deserve discussion in this forum.

David S. Reed
Reed Public Policy, Inc.
fax (202) 986-2495