From:
Robert Billingsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 1994 10:42:04 -0500
Greetings from the National Museum of the American Indian.

We have just established a HomePage for our museum under the
Smithsonian web server site:  www.si.edu.  If you have a Cello,
Mosaic or Netscape web viewer, please take a look.  This page
describes the new museum facility in New York and its exhibits.  It
also has pointers to additional information about Native Americans.

It is not all that fancy (YET...!), but I would appreciate any
comments that you might want to forward to the email address at the
bottom of the HomePage.  Thanks.

PS.  The last time I was on this Listserv I sent out a request for
information about visitor group scheduling software, and we finally
decided on the Vista product from 2B Technologies.  So far so good,
since the opening of the Museum in New York at the end of last
October.  Thanks to all who sent recommendations!  It made the task
of finding this relatively obscure software very easy.

--Rob Billingsley,
National Museum of the American Indian