From:
Allyn Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 08:28:45 CST
I recall that several months ago, perhaps it was more, there was a
discussion on MUSEUM-L regarding food and drink in museum spaces.
What I'm looking for now are actually written POLICIES or procedures
on the issue.  A colleague is trying to put together a session for a
regional museum meeting and could also use anecdotal information.
She welcomes opinions and viewpoints from different museum folk,
including, as she put it, the "curmudgeon" point of view.

If anyone out there from the Southeastern Museums Conference (SEMC)
has had good experience in this area and is interested in getting in
on a session proposal, let me know.

Please post to me privately.  Thanks.

Allyn Lord, Asst. Director
Rogers Historical Museum