From:
"James L. Swanson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 1994 19:17:00 +1900
bank and get a money order, paying an $8 surcharge; besides which, going to the
bank is something I never do in these days of the automated teller. My MCN
membership expired some months ago and the renewal slip is still sitting in my
pile of stuff to get around to some day; if they took VISA and renewed by
e-mail, I would be back in the fold (or is it the staple and mutilate?) It seems
a bit archaic to have to mail a check to a computer publication in this day and
age.

jim swanson - whyte museum of the canadian rockies - banff, alberta, canada