From:
Diane Roe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 08:34:08 PST
From:    Diane Roe
*** Resending note of 10/05/94 08:03
Date: 05 Oct 94 08:03:28 PST
From:  Diane Roe             <JPJ0015@J45CSULB>
To:    museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

From:    Diane Roe
         Financial Aid

hi there, and good morning/afternoon.  i've just set back to mail, and
therefore apologizeif this topic has already been discused here, but. . .

one of the tv shows i watch had an episode where the main character (who's a
vampire) explained why he had bottles of cow's blood in his refrigerator by
stating that he uses it as a thickener for his oils (the show has already
established that he paints).  he says that it's an old european technique.

has there been any use of blood (animal or otherwise) in such a way that
anyone out there knows of?  i'd love to pass it on to the list for that show
('forever knight').

also, a personal favor/request:  is there anyone out there working at a museum
somewhere between santa barbara down to san diego that can tell me if you have
a kandinsky hanging at this time?  i'm a student with very little time, and if
i can avoid having to run around to x number of museums 'til i find one, it
would be most appreciated.  and if you have one or more up right now, and if
you know the painting(s) had something to do with music, i'd love to know.
(the theme for my paper.)  thanks *so* much.

-diane