Katherine Jones-Garmil <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 20:45:57 -0400
Richard,

Thanks for your suggestions.  The mini-seminar offered by the New England
Chapter of the MCN and NearNet will be video-taped.  We can post
information on conferences and post-conference materials at the MCN ftp
site (simsc.si.edu) and on the MCN gopher (gopher world.std.com, select
Membership Organizations from the menu, then MCN).

Kathy Jones-Garmil
MCN, Program Director