From:
Wendy Botting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 1994 09:15:33 -0400
Mr Apodaca:

If all curators agreed on the subject, why are so many replying with
technical suggestions about how to display the remains in these
micro-climates? While I may agree with you on this issue, it seems that your
colleagues don't all hold the same view. Why aren't the remains of an
ancient Egyptian treated in the same manner as the remains of a Native
American by all professionals in your field?

Wendy Botting
Cornell University