From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 09:37:07 CDT
I want to wish all my colleagues on the above lists, a Happy Thanksgiving!
And I have to pass along the following....

Our local grocery store (Delchamps) published a flyer for Turkey Dinner, fully-
cooked--just heat and serve....unfortunately the TYPEFACE that they chose, a
script-type, makes the 'H' look like a 'B'.   Thus the last two lines, in very
tiny type, thus the 'h' as a 'b' looks more prominent....say:   "All orders
are packaged for convenient beating and serving.  Please allow approximately
two hours beating time before serving."   Now, THAT'S going to be one tender
turkey...and don't worry about the bones!

Happy Holiday!
--Dean DeBolt, University of West Florida