From:
Joseph M Ruggiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 12:35:12 -0700
Dear Patricia,
You may want to look at the exhibits that The New York Hall of Science
installed outside around Herald Square in Manhattan.  I'm not sure who
the main contact person for this project is there but probably Michael
Walker could start you in the right direction.  The phone number for the
museum is 1-718-699-0005.  Good luck!

Joe R.