From:
Sheldon Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 1994 16:56:00 -0500
Several weeks I posted an inquiry as to whether anyone knew of the
organization/agency/museum which was circulating the exhibit of scientific
photography based on the book and of the same title "On The nature
of Things".  Its hard to believe, but no one responded.  Perhaps
one of you "lurkers" out there presumed that I'd get dozens of responses
and so didn't bother.  Well, if you know, I'd appreciate hearing
from you.  E-Mail directly [log in to unmask]
Sheldon Schafer
Deputy Director, Science/Planetarium Director
Lakeview Museum of Arts and Sciences
Peoria, Illinois