Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 1994 12:07:59 EDT
Hi there Grace,

I'd be very willing to help you out on both the internet stuff and the
demographics & museum visiting habits as far as I can. I lecture (a.o.) Arts
Marketing at Utrecht University (The Netherlands) and I'm doing research
projects in segmenting arts audiences (particularly psychografics/lifestyle
in comparison to demographics). I'm not too familiar with the American
situation, but I noticed that a lot of things are quite similar.

I'm currently in New York (well, New Jersey actually) untill the 2nd of
September. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

with best wishes,

Jaap Boter