From:
Bayla Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 1994 03:47:13 -0400
At the Franklin Institute Science Museum some 8 years back, we used an
interactive computer/laserdisk system in a Biosciences exhibit, to
provide additional information for visitors.  Minda Borun and Sanderson
Caesar could tell you more about this -- I know Minda often reads this
list, but if she doesn't pick up on the query let me know and I'll dig
out her email address.  I do remember that we used some extra terminals
slaved to a 'primary' one in each of four sections, so that people could
'watch over the shoulder' of someone using the info source, without undue
crowding.

--bayla    [log in to unmask]