From:
Edmond McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 04:27:02 GMT
Gerard Perez ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

In a nutshell, Gerard, you sound like an opportunist and a crass
marketeer.

: In a nutshell, we need your help. We want to release the first CD very
: shortly and we do not want anybody to miss our December 30th deadline.

: In advance, thank you for your help.

: If you still feel negative about my commercial but honnest posting, what
: can I say. There is little I can do about rigid mindsets.

And there is still less that we can do about general mindlessness...

: So it goes. C'est la vie.

: Che sera, sera. Au revoir et merci,

Or poor French.

: PS: if you have the time, take a look at what Bill's doing at:

:     URL http://www.primenet.com/art-rom/museumweb/

: IT'S SIMPLY GORGEOUS.

: PPS: Thanks again for your help.

: PPPS: I urge you to contribute with any and all _positive and
: constructive_ feedback that may cross your mind. Positive input is more
: than welcome. Negative responses will be utterly ignored.

I don't think what you need is positive feed back. I think some honest
negative response might deter you from this in the future.

Spare the list the ensuing flame war. I'm blocking any and all future
messages from you, so I'll never recieve whatever you might fling at me.

--

Ed McLaughlin              |