From:
Heather Coates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 1994 23:47:06 -0500
To everyone who took the time to acknowledge my question and send me a
reply -- very many thanks. You have provided me with considerable
information, and I'm sure that this will allow me to make a start not
only on my research, but assist in narrowing my subject. I will be in
touch in the future with those of you who requested more information.
I will also let you know how the project progresses. At the very
least, I now know where to go for help. Thanks again, from Martina Meyer.
p.s. I can be reached at [log in to unmask]