From:
Laurie Pinyot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 11:58:58 -5
> Would anyone be willing to share membership information from your museum
> -- ie. member benefits, fee schedules for various member categories.
> Thanks.  Judy Carnegie

***It is very rare to see any postings related to museum membership or
development activities...if you can encourage your coworkers in these
departments about the value of this type of information exchange, it would
be great!

Membership Levels for The Carnegie/Pittsburgh:

Museums Membership  $40/Individual, $65/Couple or Family
*includes free admission to The Carnegie Museums of Art & Natural History
 also free admission to the new Andy Warhol Museum (located across town
 from our other museums)
*10% discount in museums shops
*subscription to magazine
*invitations to member events and previews (3 free events per year)

Combined Membership  $25/Student, $70/Indiv., $100/Couple or Family
*includes all of the above plus...
*free admission to The Carnegie Science Center exhibits, planetarium,
 and submarine tours
*discounted Omnimax tickets
*reciprocal admission privileges to over 150 ASTC-member institutions

Reciprocal Membership  $150/Couple or Family
*all of the above at both the museums and science center plus...
*guests privileges - bring up to 4 guests anytime you visit
*reciprocal privileges to 26 art and natural history museums nationwide
*10% discount at our cafes at the art museum and science center

Higher levels include Friend $300, Guild $500, Benefactor $1000+ and
our corporate memberships begin at $250.

Call or E-mail me if you want any more details.
--
Laurie Pinyot, Membership    | The Carnegie Museums of Art, Natural History,
412-622-3322, Pittsburgh, PA | Science Center & The Andy Warhol Museum