From:
Eileen Mak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 13:06:35 -0400
Valerie,

Just a suggestion on rail museums and exhibits, "The Canadian Museum of
Rail Travel" in Cranbrook, BC. I don't have an address or anything, but
as far as I know their focus is not engines but the experience of
traveling by rail, hence dining and sleeping cars, etc. I don't know that
they would have much on black labour, but the rest they may have.

Eileen

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Eileen Mak         |
Dept. of History   |          "I knew this would happen!"
UBC                |                        -- George Orwell