From:
Gary Eastty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 21:38:00 -0500
Would someone at the National Museum of the American Indian please help me
understand a recent ad in Native Peoples magizine for the NMAI in New York?  I
understand, from another ad in the same issue that the museum is being planned
for completion in 2001 in Washington D.C.  I had previously heard it was to be
located in D.C.  Maybe I'm misreading the ad about an event on October 29, 1994.
 Any help would be appreciated.

Gary Eastty
Internation Museum of Cultures(Dallas, TX)
EMail: [log in to unmask]