Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Grace Rapkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 21:43:53 EDT
I am looking for a marketing assistant to work with me, the Director of
Marketing at the Jewish Museum in New York.  The ideal person will have
knowledge and/or experience in the visual arts, strong computer skills, a
good command of numbers and outstanding verbal and written communication
skills.  Pluses but not requirements include a background in Jewish culture
and coursework or direct experience in marketing or marketing research.

Our department focuses on audience development, increasing visitor attendance
and overall museum promotional planning and implementation.  We do visitor
surveys, marketing and promotions, and tracking of the results of our
campaigns.

If anyone is interested in this position, please reach me (Grace Rapkin )via:

e-mail  [log in to unmask]

Mail:    1109 Fifth Avenue
            New York, NY 10128

Phone:  212-423-3236