From:
Laurie Pinyot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 1994 09:22:58 EDT
Just a note to add that our members very favorite event is Behind-The-
Scenes Night at the Museum of Natural History!  I'm sure a lot of you
have this type of event....our last one in May drew 4,000 members of all
ages.  They especially like the bone storage rooms, talking with
curators and staff, looking at tiny bugs through a microscope,
oohing and awing at snakes and lizards in jars, and more!

This summer we'll be doing a behind-the-scenes tour each Tuesday
afternoon to showcase one laboratory or research area each week....
and most days this summer we'll have a preparator working on a
dinosaur fossil excavation in public view.
Laurie Pinyot, Membership    | The Carnegie Museums of Art, Natural History,
412-622-3322, Pittsburgh, PA | Science Center & The Andy Warhol Museum