From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 1994 10:05:08 CDT
I use ACT! 1.0 for DOS which is a personal information/client/scheduler
program but also acts as a people database.  It has a timer function, so
it can maintain calendars, remind you on a daily basis of appointments, and
maintain all the records of a particular person or group including fields
set for name, address, phone number, secretary name, e-mail number, etc.

I really have found this useful for helping me to coordinate all my stuff
into one accessible database; that way I'm not cluttered with pink telephone
memos, notes of "to do" lists, a separate wall/desk calendar, etc...and it
is easy to print out a schedule (day, week, month...etc.) and circulate it
to others.   I've also used it to schedule tours and classes.
--Dean DeBolt, Special Collections and West Florida Archives
  University of West Florida, Pensacola