From:
Laura Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 20:34:46 CST
Hello members of museum-l,

I have recently joined the listserve to try to collect information on
museum education programming.  Escpecially in the area of science,
technology and engineering.  My questions: 1) Are there any science
museums represented on this list? or is there a more appropriate listserve
someone could recommend? 2) Is anyone familiar with a bibliography of
science education/museum programs published by the Kansas City Museum?  If
so, could you give me some feedback on the value of this bib. and suggestions
for improvement?  3) Are there any published indexes/abstracts targeted
toward museum educational programming/science programming?

I am a librarian at the Linda Hall Library in Kansas City, MO, a private
research library of science, engineering and tech.  The K.C. Museum has
asked us to take over the producation of the above mentioned bibliography
but I am not versed in sources of materials for museum programming.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Laura Harmon