From:
Leslie Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 1994 20:25:58 EDT
I agree with the concept that we're all trivia packrats in this profession.
So, it's not that we're _all_ morbid or ghoulish (just some of us), it's just
that we like to "show off" our trivia knowledge on obscure topics like museums
of the occult and prison life.

After reading about some of the prison museums, having a Voodoo Museum, a
Voodoo Shop, cemetery tours featuring graves of dead mambo and houngoun and a
Wax Museum featuring local Voodoo celebrities here in the French Quarter
doesn't seem very outre.

Leslie Johnston
Historic New Orleans Collection