From:
Shelley Birdsong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 17:41:24 EDT
My name is Shelley Birdsong and I am a graduate student at  West Virginia Univ.
In order to complete my Masters in Public History, I have to complete an intern
ship.  This is not a post in search of a placement. . .I have managed to be
placed.  However, in my internship, I have been asked to create a few exhibits
for a "bridge museum."  Under the sugestion of my off-site supervisor, I am in
search of press releases, information, photos, scripts, direction--anything dea
ling with bridges-their construction, design, placement, etc.  Any help would
be a godsend.  I am looking on how to exhibit the bridge concept, its workers
and its history.  Replies can be made to the list or me directly at
[log in to unmask]  Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

    Shelley Birdsong
    West Virginia University
    Inst. for the History of Technology and Indsutrial Archaeology