Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 1994 21:00:59 EDT
To list members:

We need to get information about environmental and cataloging standards for a
new herbarium on an Indian reservation here in Oregon.  The specimens will be
used for botanical studies as well as to stimulate discussions on
ethnobotanical uses of the plants.

Anybody out there with a systematics background or contacts that might be
helpful?  Articles or written documentation would be best, as we need to be
able to convince a few people of the national state of the art.

Please respond to me personally:  [log in to unmask]  If people are interested
I could compile a bibliography for the list.  Thanks!
Susan Harless