Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Leslie Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 22:40:57 EDT
Sally B.-

We have an exhibition up right now on the development of the neighborhoods of
New Orleans outside the Quarter (Marigny, Bywater and Holy Cross, to be exact).
 All of the areas outside of the Quarter were developed as their own Faubourgs
(roughly translated as suburbs) by private land owners, including the area
(Faubourg St. Mary) that is now the central business district.  We're doing a
series of presentations on property research as well, including staff form the
State Museum, the Notarial Archives and the Public Library.

it's way too hot and humid to be here in the summer - I often travel to Texas!

Leslie Johnston
Historic New Orleans Collection