From:
Richard Tilmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 1994 17:25:57 -0400
This problem is similar to the early days of TV broadcasting.  THose with
access are few now, but the availability of material will help build
the number of online readers.

We must support its growth now.

:  Richard Tilmann                    [log in to unmask]           :
:  (517) 772-5451                                                        :