From:
Geoff Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 09:42:55 +1100
~
At the Museum of Victoria, in Australia, we have just opened an
exhibition (around 180 square metres) called "A Sip in Time" on the
history of winemaking and the properties of wine in this country. It
includes a computer quiz, display objects and a couple of interactives.
Anyone interested can contact my colleague, John Sharples, who curated
the exhibition on
(He is not on MUSEUM-L, so use standard email).
Geoff Holden
Curator of other-things-than-wine-at-the-same-museum