From:
Robert Billingsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 1994 15:06:51 -0400
I apologize in advance if this is a repeat message, but I have been
asking a lot of people the same question.

Does anyone have any experience with PC based software for scheduling
groups in museums???

The Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian is opening its
doors at the end of October, 1994 at the U.S. Customs House in New
York City.

As with many New York museums, scheduling of organizational groups
and school groups will be required.  We are looking for software that
will display on one page (if not one screen) group locations, by day,
hour and museum gallery/office area.  Additional interfaces for
mailing confirmation letters, etc. would also be useful.

Any help/advice/war stories would be appreciated.   Thanks.

You may respond on the list or directly to:

Rob Billingsley, Technology Coordinator
National Museum of the American Indian