From:
Mark Staker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 1994 10:38:31 -0600
I am writing on behalf of Gloria Scovill, one of four registrars at our museum
who hasn't subscribed yet to the list.  She is looking for published
information on museum ethics--especially in relation to accessioning and
deaccessioning issues.  AAM published some information in 1978 but she
hasn't been able to find anything more recent.  Is there anything more
recent available?

Thank you for any information you can give,

Dr. Mark L. Staker
Curator,
Museum of Church History and Art