From:
Anita Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 17:14:35 +22305714
I forward this message by Betty Kam, Bishop Museum Archives Chairman, as
follow up to the discussion on this list of using primary resources with
high school students.  History Day is a national program encouraging this
type of use; Hawaii is new to the program but doing very well capturing
some national  recognition.  Bishop Museum awards a prize on the
state level.

Anita Manning, Vice President, Assistant Director - Collections Management