From:
John Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 1994 11:47:19 -0600
Dear Museum-L subscribers,

Recently a redistribution service subscribed to Museum-L, and this seems to be
the source of problems for many of you receiving error messages. The error
messages seem to have started yesterday, and, due to the nature of the problem,
I have removed the subscriber from the list until the problem can be resolved.

I should point out that ALL error messages are supposed to go to the listowner,
not the entire list. When this fails, there is a problem at the site bouncing
mail back to the list.

Congratulations to the subscribers on the list. As of today, Museum-L has over
800 subscribers world-wide! This does not include those subscribed to local
redistribution lists.

--john chadwick
listowner, museum-l