Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fae Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 1994 15:26:32 EDT
Thanks for all the information that I've Received so far on the DaVinci
objects. Just so everyone out there knows, the IBM exhibit has been retired
and ,as far as I have been told by the people at IBM, it will never be shown
again. That is main reason I am putting out these messages in hopes to find
somemore.
thanks
Gary Acord