Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mark A. McConaughy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 1994 11:21:41 -0400
    The State Museum of Pennsylvania is currently
looking for reservation/tour scheduling programs for use
on a LAN.  I would greatly appreciate any information
about systems currently in use elsewhere.  I developed
our current single user system from a simple database
program.  It is not easily convertible to a LAN version.  I
would like to know if there are any available good
reservation software for scheduling museum tours, etc.

Requirements:

1). The software should be designed for use with MS-
DOS/Windows and IBM compatibles.

2).  It works on a Lantastic LAN system (I dont know
what version of Lantastic since it hasnt been installed)
with up to at least 5 different stations having modifiable
access to reservation data.

3).  All data necessary for the reservation (Name,
Address, School/Firm, no. of people, chaperones, how
arriving, time of arrival, time of departure, whether or
not they will be here for lunch, modifiable space for up
to 3 special museum programs listing no. of people
attending, no. of  people attending planetarium shows,
software updated totals for the number of people with
reservations for each show, cancellations, etc.) should be
enterable or viewable on one computer screen.

4).  Graphical daily, weekly, and monthly schedules of
bookings that can be viewed on a computer screen and
printed out.  This would be used by the people taking
reservations to quickly see if space was available on the
requested date.  It would also be called up by the front
desk to see who is supposed to be visiting the museum on
a particular day.

5)  Confirmation letters for the reservation can be
generated and printed after the data has been entered.

6) Ability to generate a mailing list of groups that have
visited the museum over the last year or more (user
defined time period).

Does anyone have or use software that can do the above?
If so, please send me the system requirements for the
software, cost to purchase it, and the manufacturer.  I
would also be interested in hearing about other
reservation software even if it is unable to meet all the
above requirements.  Please provide a description of
what it can and can not do, system requirements, etc.

Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Please send your replies to me at the Internet Address
listed below.

Mark A. McConaughy                  [log in to unmask]
Section of Archaeology
The State Museum of Pennsylvania
Box 1026
Harrisburg, PA 17109