From:
"Jason A. Cruse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 09:29:28 CST
I want to thank everyone who responded to my requests for information on
specs for museums and for computer software.  We recently installed
Microsoft Access and Word on our system and are thrilled with it.  Most
of our work is done by volunteers, and these programs are super
user-friendly.  If anyone needs to do more than simply cataloging on a
system (we do cataloging, maintain a genealogy database, as well as
memberhsip records), I heartily recommend Access.

I am still looking for information on industry-wide publications.  Are
there and magazines or journals that cater to museums?  I would
appreciate any and all information in this regard.

Thanks a million,

Jason Cruse