From:
"David S. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 1994 15:55:38 EDT
to: museum-l

I'm looking for one or two people to read a draft book, "How
to Win a GOS Grant", and give suggestions for changes. The
reviewers should be people whose job includes heading grant
proposal efforts for a museum (Development Director, Museum
Director, Grants Manager, etc.).

The reviewer gets to help make sure this book will be useful
to the museum community, gets a first look at our strategies
for winning, gets grateful acknowledgment, and gets a free
copy of the final version when it's published.

Please contact me if you're interested, identifying your
current museum job.

David S. Reed
Reed Public Policy, Inc.
Number 210