From:
"David S. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 1994 08:21:15 EDT
to: museum-l

attention: Dr.Jay Anderson, Dr. Jan Anderson

Since the Andersons made their unfair criticizms here on
MUSEUM-L, I am responding in the same forum.

MUSEUM-L is frequently used for "commercial messages",
including help-wanted ads, conference registration forms and
fees, and book announcements. I think most users want to
have this kind of information on the list, but if not, then
we list users, or the list owner, should make the decision
to ban them from now on.

We ended our work for the government before starting work on
How to Win a GOS Grant. There is no conflict of interest.

Our guarantee is very clear. Returning the full purchase
price if you don't win a grant is, I think, a better
gurantee than any other book or consultant offers.

David S. Reed
Reed Public Policy, Inc.
Number 210
3509 Connecticut Avenue NW