From:
Susan Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 1994 10:49:39 -0400
Hello there!

My name is Susan Jacobson, and I am a graduate student at New York
University's Interactive Telecommunications Program, part of Tisch
School of the Arts. I am new to this list, and thought I would
introduce myself.

I am taking part in a project this summer that involves getting
art conservators online, and looking at ways that computing
technology can facilitate some of the work done by art
conservators, especially in the documentation and research
efforts of conservators.

I will be monitoring the list closely for information on important issues
to art conservators. If anyone is interested, I can make a description
of the project I am working on available to the list as well.

Thanks!

--Susan Jacobson    [log in to unmask]