Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 1994 10:17:28 BST
I have read the recent criticism of architects on this list with considerable
misgivings. Firstly because I feel that such comments about another professional
group reflect poorly on the museum discipline as a whole. Secondly because
it is up to those of us who work in museums to ensure that when outside
professionals of any sort are brought in, that they are properly managed so
that they provide what is needed.

Ben Booth  The Science Museum, Exhibition Rd. London SW7 2DD  [log in to unmask]