Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 1994 15:26:08 EDT
I feel that sales cataloges are probably the best way to get a ball-park
figure for insurance purposes.  Where we got confused is with attributed
items, vs. non-attributed items.  ie.  When a war shirt carries a Chief
Joseph lineage how much more valuable is it than another shirt of the same
quality without name attachment.  And how much of that value are you and your
insurance company going to insure?  I have never seen a good discussion on
this point, and it concerns me greatly.  [log in to unmask]