From:
Terry Vidal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 1994 12:31:18 -0500
There are several price guides available for NA Native American stuff, scince
there is quite a market in this material.  For midwestern material, I like
_Indian Artifacts of the Midwest_ by Lar Hothem, 1992, Collector Books, P.O.
Box 3009 Paducah, Kentucky 42002-3009 (to order), $14.95.  This book includes
a good photo selection of a broad range of artifacts trying at the same time to
standardize their names.  At the back of the book each piece featured is given a
value or a value range.  These values seem fair enough.  The other books I've
seen on this subject seem to be written for the marketplace and I neither like
them, nor trust them.

I haven't done it, but I expect the above cited publisher may have resources
for your other needs.

T.Q. Vidal