From:
Karen Kroslowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 15:22:36 +22305714
My husband and I are planning a trip to Alaska in May, and while we're
there we naturally thought we'd check out some museums.
Can anyone give me contacts for natural history museums in the Juneau and
Anchorage areas? Specifically I'm looking to meet collections managers or
other staff who care for malacological (that's snails & their related
molluscs) or other invertebrate collections. I'm interested in seeing
databases and storage facilities for alcohol preserved collections.
Thanks in advance to anyone can help!

Karen J. Kroslowitz                     phone: 808-848-4118
Natural Sciences, Malacology            fax:   808-841-8968
Bernice P. Bishop Museum                [log in to unmask]