From:
Julia Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 1994 09:06:34 -0400
        Please pardon the duplication if this actually made it to your
inbox before.  I'm just learning the system!
        I am listing this request for a colleague who does not have email
access.
        Can any of you share approaches that you have used, or pertinent
bibliography, for providing hands-on activities, general touring, or any
other ways to make your museums accessible for visually impaired people?
All assistance will be appreciated as we are working to improve this
aspect of our museum's service to its public.
        You can reply to me at [log in to unmask] (or to the
list if you think the information would be of general interest)--I'll be
sure to forward information to Elizabeth.  Or you can contact her directly:
        Elizabeth Vickerman
        Visitor Services
        Maine State Museum
        State House Station #83