Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 13:09:37 EDT
discussion about library/archive fees halfway through.  I just have to say that
you most certainly did not have to pay if you came to our National museum
complex, The Smithsonian Institution.  We pride ourselves on being open year-
round and completely free.  You might be thinking of other institutions, but
please do not give anyone the idea that SI charges.

Odette Diaz